- Unity Generalist, focused on world building and environmental art.
- 3D Modelling: Blender, focused on game asset production
- Various node based Unity Plug-ins for world creation
- Photoshop etc
- Pixel art
- Particle systems (Unity and Blender)
- 2 games developed and published (Android & Steam/Discord)
- Self taught, passionate learner that enjoys a wide variety of subjects
For as long as I can remember, gaming has been a staple of my day to day life. I started gaming at a very young age, playing Duck Hunt and Mario at 5 years old. From there, my passion for gaming (& competitiveness) only grew. I missed school on several occasions due to staying up all night playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. During a “take your kid to work day”, I was able to lay waste to my Dad and his coworkers during an Unreal Tournament LAN battle in the office. My younger brother and I played Warcraft 2 & 3, Starcraft, and any other LAN game that we could get our hands on. Growing older, I continued to enjoy a wide range of games from simulators to first person shooters and roleplaying games.
Other hobbies: writing, reading, crochet & knitting, cooking
Since we are only a 2 person development team, my role in the game has been a little bit of everything. My main focus has been world/level design, environmental art and game asset creation. I hand sculpted the terrain in Unity and used various tools like Microsplat and Vegetation Studio Pro to manage my terrain shaders, biomes and environment objects. In addition, I do a lot of system design, narrative development and lots of misc art. I have also spent a lot of time in Blender 3D modelling and texturing environment objects like rocks & boulders, building pieces, caves etc.